When you’re using the Layer Slides feature in MetaSlider, it is possible to add a link to elements on your slides.
For example, we had this question from a MetaSlider user: “I have a video on a Layer Slide, how can I have that video work as a link? When the user taps on the video, I want to send them to another page.”
The solution to this is adding a transparent layer. Here’s how it’s done:
- The first step is to click the “Extra” tab and add your link, as in this screenshot:
- On the “General” tab, click the “Launch Layer Editor” button.
- Click “Add Layer”.
- Delete the text on the new layer.
- Drag the layer to be the size you want the clickable area to be. For example, if you want the whole slide to be clickable, increase the size of the layer to cover the whole space.
- Click the “Background” button and make the layer transparent by setting all the values to 0.
- This new transparent layer should apply the link you added on the “Extra” tab.