We’ve just released an update to MetaSlider. This contains a few fixes and small tweaks. It is a recommended update for all.
The full changelog for this release follows.
- FEATURE: Adds compatibility with new Pro schedule feature
- FEATURE: Adds compatibility with retina plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-retina-2x/
- FEATURE: Adds option to enable or disable initial fade in
- FEATURE: Improves Responsiveness
- TWEAK: Adds default Flexslider fonts to repo for users that require them.
- FIX: Fixes error when trying to save many slides
- FIX: Fixes broken markup in settings in some languages.
- FIX: Fixes bug that always strips referral tags.
- FIX: Adds a check to the copy/paste element to make sure it exists before adding an event
- REFACTOR: Removes plugin dependency on Notice class
- REFACTOR: Standardizes the code to deny direct access
- REFACTOR: Updates how the plugin handles setting updates.
The post MetaSlider 3.8.0 released appeared first on UpdraftPlus. UpdraftPlus – Backup, restore and migration plugin for WordPress.