These terms and conditions apply to paid support only. There are no guarantees, and hence no terms or conditions, for any free support offered, which is entirely at our discretion.
- If you purchase a one-off support incident, and if the problem turns out to be a bug in MetaSlider, then we will refund your purchase. In case of dispute, we will be the final arbiters of what constitutes a bug.
- No support is available on Sundays. For the purpose of all timed guarantees (e.g. you have purchased 24-hour response), the clock is deemed to stop at 10 p.m. in the evening (USA time), and re-start at 8 a.m. on the next morning, Monday-Saturday. This does not apply to 3-day responses (i.e. you can still count all of Sunday within the 3 days).
- To claim paid support, you must fill in the official form, and must include your order number. No timed guarantee is deemed to be active until you have filled in the form.
- MetaSlider, like WordPress itself, is warranty-free software. The maximum compensation that you can receive for any breach of your support agreement is a refund of the price paid for that support agreement, only. In the case of a purchase of MetaSlider Premium with bundled support, the price paid for support is deemed to be one third of the purchase price. In particular, your paid support does not guarantee error-free operation, or entitle you to additional compensation beyond the purchase price if your backups are defective. As is uniform in the digital software industry, because digital software cannot be “returned”, there is no trial period, money-back guarantee or right to a refund for the software itself (though we do give them. at our discretion, based on the merits of your case).
- Finally, we reserve the right to, without notice or refund, terminate any ongoing services (including support agreements or update feeds) to customers who abuse our facilities or staff.