We’ve just released an update to UpdraftCentral. This contains a few fixes and small tweaks. It is a recommended update for all.
The full changelog for this release follows.
- Fix: WP-Optimize (Premium) logger’s settings feature was not controllable
- Fix: WP-Optimize (Premium) cron scheduling control was not operative
- Tweak: On the cron scheduler, bypass process if there are currently no commands available to execute
- Tweak: On the cron scheduler, bypass process if user does not currently have any websites
- Tweak: On the cron scheduler, try to set the maximum execution time to be at least the lock timeout
- Tweak: Change the PHP logger to only log at the debug and info levels if WP_DEBUG is set
- Tweak: Make the UpdraftCentral_User::load_user_sites() to not fetch site-meta for unnecessary sites
The post UpdraftCentral 0.7.3 released appeared first on UpdraftPlus. UpdraftPlus – Backup, restore and migration plugin for WordPress.