The latest UpdraftPlus release is on its way to your WP “Updates” dashboard. This contains a few fixes and small tweaks. It is a recommended update for all.
Update: The briefly-available version 1.14.6 / 2.14.6 caused the WP dashboard to fail to load (but not the site itself). This is now fixed in 1.14.7 / 2.14.7. Many apologies for the trouble caused. If you are having trouble updating your site to 2.14.7 because of not being able to get to your dashboard, then please see this guide.
The full changelog for this release follows.
- Feature: Added the option to upload locally-available backups to remote storage
- Feature: Add post management module for UpdraftCentral (client-side; UC-side still pending)
- Feature: Added WP-CLI “rescan-storage” subcommand to the WP-CLI add-on rescan either remote storage or local storage
- Feature: Compatibility of the (paid) OneDrive module with ‘OneDrive for Business’
- Fix: Multisite restoration did not display single site restoration option when URLs were different but clearly the same site (http/https difference)
- Fix: WebDAV uploads could fail if the user defined the constant UPDRAFTPLUS_WEBDAV_NEVER_CHUNK
- Fix: If UpdraftVault remote had failed, UpdraftVault couldn’t recover without settings wipe
- Tweak: Handle a DreamObjects server that was not sending an application/xml content-type header
- Tweak: Handle a case where the root cause of an error from DreamObjects was not being clearly shown
- Tweak: Alert the user of their mistake if they try to enter a URL instead of a folder path in the OneDrive settings folder field
- Tweak: Adjust the PclZip log message to clarify the implications of using PclZip (i.e.: it’s significantly slower)
- Tweak: Add support for the upcoming objects-us-east-1.dream.io DreamObjects endpoint
- Tweak: Prevent potential PHP notice in WP-CLI subcommand for existing backups
- Tweak: Add UpdraftPlus news in admin dashboard “WordPress Events & News” widget