A few months after UpdraftPlus acquired MetaSlider, we’ve been busy coding and we’re ready to release our first big update with three new features:
- Allow the background image to be changed – this is fixing something that should have been fixed years before we acquired it. In the past users had to delete a slide and start again with a new background image. But better late than never!
- Ability for you to restore a slide after deleting – like a recycle bin, it can be very handy if you change your mind!
- A helpful guided tour for new users
Given this last feature on the free version, there’s never been a better time to try out MetaSlider.
PS – here’s the full changelog:
- FEATURE: Allow a slide to be restored after deletion
- FEATURE: Allow the background image to be changed
- FEATURE: Adds a guided tour
- FIX: Loads inline JS properly
- FIX: FlexSlider touch events respect pause on hover setting
FIX: Allow for https image URLs
- TRANSLATIONS: Addresses spelling/localization issues
- TWEAK: Accessibility enhancements
- TWEAK: Adds links to activation page
- TWEAK: Updates FlexSlider to latest
- TWEAK: Change the label “Meta Slider” to “MetaSlider”
- TWEAK: Add dashboard notices