UpdraftPlus are happy to announce that we have been hard at work on a new update that we are now happy to share with you. The latest update of UpdraftPlus 1.16.10 includes several additional fixes and tweaks, including an all new feature that gives support for backing up and restoring SQL triggers.
Structured Query Language (SQL) is a standard computer language that is used for relational database management and data manipulation. SQL users typically use it to query, insert, update and modify data. Developing specific triggers that meet your SQL requirements can be a long term project with in depth processes that are unique to your specific database queries and requirements.
With UpdraftPlus 1.16.8, you will never have to worry about losing your valuable SQL triggers again should you suffer an issue with your site, such as a virus or a malicious hack. So from now on, when you are using SQL to perform tasks such as update, analyse or retrieve data from your database, you can be assured that should the worst happen UpdraftPlus will allow you to restore the SQL triggers that you have developed, saving your valuable data, time and effort.
As well as this new feature, UpdraftPlus 1.16.8 also come with several other fixes and tweaks to make your UpdraftPlus experience even better.
We hope this new update will help improve your experience when using UpdraftPlus
The changelog is as follows. We recommend the update for all users.
- FEATURE: Added support for backing up and restoring SQL triggers
- FIX: Prevent the downloader UI being removed before it’s complete in the case of multi-archive sets (regression)
- TWEAK: Refactor the restore code and use jobdata to save information about the restore rather than using $_POST data
- TWEAK: Automatically show the UpdraftClone admin UI for UpdraftClone developers for easier debugging
- TWEAK: Prevent a PHP notice with certain exclusion settings
- TWEAK: Add a mention of UpdraftClone in WP’s PHP version notice and WooCommerce’s “untested extensions” notice
- TWEAK: Add 5.1 to the built-in list of available UpdraftClone WP versions