We are building MetaSlider’s development team and are looking for team members who are infinitely curious, self-motivated, and kind.
What we’re looking for
An excellent communicator that loves solving difficult problems. You take pride in your work but are also not afraid to ask for another team member to take a look at something. You are the type of person that likes to find out why something works, and aren’t afraid to dive into the source code to find out.
We focus on team work and collaboration and sharing ideas is critical to our workspace culture.
Common responsibilities include
- Identifying and fixing bugs.
- Adding features using a TDD approach.
- Documenting and communicating features.
- Write PHP code that runs on legacy PHP versions
Skills we look for
- Strong understanding of how WordPress works and its API.
- Knowledgable about tooling, such as GitHub Actions, webpack, etc.
- Experience with 3rd-party APIs.
- Able to understand and apply best practices related to accessibility and security.
- Understand git and GitHub workflows
- Follows the YAGNI and Extreme programming principles
MetaSlider is the #1 WordPress slideshow plugin with over 800,000 active installs and is backed by a small but mighty team. MetaSlider is part of a larger, well-funded WordPress company that is investing heavily in the future of MetaSlider.
What we offer
We support our team members with work-from-anywhere remote culture, flexible work schedules with lots of time off, competitive salaries and bonuses, and investment in personal growth.
Send an email to [email protected] with a copy of your resume (and/or professional profile like LinkedIn, GitHub, Dribble, if you have one) along with what caught your eye about this posting. Additionally, please tell us about a WordPress plugin that you love (other than MetaSlider, of course) and why.
SLIDESHOWS MADE EASY!
The most popular slider plugin for WordPress