Here are some ways to tell that MetaSlider Pro is installed on your site:
- The menu item in WordPress should read “MetaSlider Pro” instead of MetaSlider.
- When you click the “Add Slide” button you should see the Pro slide types on the left of the Media Library (Vimeo, YouTube, Post Feed, and Layer Slide).
- There should be a “Theme Editor” menu option underneath MetaSlider Pro.
- The thumbnail navigation type setting (in the slideshow settings) should be enabled for Flex & Nivo slider.
- The “Upgrade to pro” messages should be removed from the interface.