Table of Contents
Vimeo Slides are included in MetaSlider Pro.
A Vimeo Slide will display a video in your slideshow directly from Vimeo.com. The video will automatically pause if the user skips to the next slide.
Add a new Vimeo Slide to your slideshow
- Click the “Add Slide” button to launch the Media Manager.
- Select “Vimeo” from the left.
- Paste any Vimeo URL into the text input. A preview of the video will load in the space below.
- Click the “Add to slideshow” button.
- The Media Manager will close and your Vimeo slide will be added to your slideshow.
Configure your Vimeo slide
The “General” tab allows you to configure the parameters used for the embedded video. Here are three key settings.
- Mute: This will disable the sound by default. Your visitor can choose to enable the sound.
- Auto play: This start the video as soon as the slide is displayed.
- Loop video: This will cause the video to start playing from the beginning as soon as it finishes.
Compatibility with slideshow types
MetaSlider allows you to use four different slideshow libraries. Vimeo Slides are compatible with two slideshow options:
- Flex Slider
- Responsive Slides